Sunday, November 06, 2005

Beautiful house





Pic#1: A strange cat (this black cat has been around for 3 years now) add more color for my yard in November

Pic#2: The designer and construction worker of the shed

Pic#3: The front side of the shed


Finally, this little house is done. There's 4 windows in total, a wide door, a wooden door step for loading, second floor inside for more storage, a side to side shelf about 4 feet tall inside..

Never done painting job before, last Saturday, we were paint the house with primer, it's hard job for me, the wood is dry and surface is not smooth, my arm is sour and painful.. But this time, painting is much easier with primer underneath, maybe five times easier than the first time. 4 hour job.

I like the paint color, it's the same color of the main house. I find 2 "chicken" and post them there, they truly add some imagination when see them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home