Thursday, July 12, 2007

Skunk, Tiger, African Crowned Crane

I saw 2 skunks play and walking in the yard every night now. They are smaller than Tiger, when Tiger saw them, Tiger do not take any action, he just watching them passing him nearby. Maybe because they all share the same color coat - black and white. I try to scare them off my property, but seems they are not that scared of me.. so I am thinking to have a dog.. well a dog is very demanding ..

I sent Tiger to cat hospital to ask someoen there to put flea medicine on Tiger, they did it, free. But Tiger was complaining all the way to there, when we are done, Tiger can walk into the cage automatically and ask me to drive home QUICKLY (MEOW..)

The African Crowned Crane is still there, on my roof some times, land on my yard 2-3 times, I try to scare him off, but he just like those skunks, thinking I must being "joking" to kick them off.

Well, maybe a dog?? ??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home