Tuesday, November 08, 2005

After summer, it's Fall..

Pic: Took this picture in front yard this morning

Had first rain last night, all those trees that will change color in fall, they all did, remind me of Canada's birch in this season..

Few things in my mind those days...

Lolo is getting much better after the stroke 3 weeks ago. She brags that she has 6 girls and one boy and all of them are very well doing now..but when she had stroke, why she has nowhere to go (none of the kids wants to have her stay)? not even her own house that worth about 800K (stairs in front and back doors). She married 2 times, both ended divorce, first time she had 3 girls, second time, she had 3 girls and a boy, but she always remembers her own parents is "her own people", not any of her husband... This is an old woman who lost everything ..

I belongs to the first marriage and she abandoned us when she married second guy, I only lived with her less than 10 years (1-5 yr, 16-18yr), she never treat me as same as other kids she had second time, there's difference...these differences will reflect on the way we all treat her as a mother..

She left a house to her kids (someone refer as "kid" not "kids"), but when it needs someone to take care of the house (rent or sell), nobody wants to get their hands wet...too hard.. lolo still wants her opinion be heard while she keep on saying she is out of control of her belongs while the girls think the guy should be the one make decisions since all the money will go to him..

Will I have this problems too when I get into that situation? Hope not.. but need to find a way not to fallen into this trap...

Grace wants come over and stay in my house for 6 months .. what's the reason? Need to discuss with her when she comes over for Thanksgiving... She's not getting any degree and she is only study in community college, why not just go back and find a job to support herself?

GM is coming soon, 11/18. It's a bigger potential issue... but whatever happened, I just have to deal with it daily.

I thought I don't have relatives ever since I left my father's parents farm house at age 15 and moved to lolo's place for continue schooling ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home