Monday, November 28, 2005

TG



TG day, we have Jenn, Grace, GM, LoLo came over had a 10 pound turkey with traditional dishes.

Jenn: she studied her school thing most of the time, once a while entertain us or Grace a bit, and, yes she seems miss Tiger most !!! Tiger thinks she touches/bother Tiger too much but can not say with his cat mouth.

Grace: seems enjoyed her time here other than GM bashing her too harsh one time that makes her tear fall. She enjoyed talking to Jenn with limited English.

Lolo: full of sour feelings about mother/son relationship. She talked too much on dinner table and acted like we are ALL her kids and should just listen to her. If I do remember what she said last year on TG dinner table, I would change my guest list this year.

GM: she is somewhat excited to be moved to her new senior apart soon. She keeps D busy for the move.

Me: I am having my medicine for the shingles, this shingles happened on my right side of body, but when it's almost gone, it appeared on my left arm, so I have to go to see Dr before the pain starts, Dr said that's unusual that I have 2 times in short period, so I have to take anti-body 5 times a day. It was not pleasant during holiday season with guests come over...

So, it's all over.... don't have to deal with it until next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home