Sunday, February 12, 2006

SD Trip



Went to SD to see kids. No special purpose at all, just want to fly there to see how they are living there. It was their b-day, 23 years ago, I gave birth to 2 boys with big surprise, one is 5 pounds and 7 ounce, the other one was 5 pounds and 12 ounce, and they looks alike each other ....

It's great feeling to see all 3 of them, life there is busy, but that's suppose to be as a student or you will get lost in the campus.

SD got beautiful weather as always, warm and breezy.. it's a wonderful trip.

Thank you Jenn to pick me up and drop me off at the airport...

Thank you Pat for driving me here and there and had dinner with me few times..

Thank you Henrick for let me share your bedroom and bathroom and driving me to the Seaportvalleege, it's a beautiful place..

If I know kids can be so fun, I should insist to have 5 kids as I originally planed ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home