Friday, July 21, 2006

Interview for a after school day care ctr

So, I went to have an interview today. It's a after school Chinese program in Palo Alto area. They may need me to teach some English speaking kids to learn Chinese, they also may want me to open a new science related summer camp and I will be creating my own curriculum, yes, I can do that cause I did it before. There's about 80-100 kids now. That shows there's enough for me to open another center later on. Seems many English speaking parents want their kids to lean Chinese at early age now.

They like me very much, they are mainland Chinese ladies (2), they think I am over qualified for the job and for the pay. I told them when I doing a job of "touching the future" pay is not an issue, besides, when I go back to Foothill College in Sep to finish my required 12 ECE (Early Childhood Development) units so that I can open my own pre-school site, I do need actual experience to write class report. That they understand.

I miss those days spend with small kids when I teach in pre-school long time ago, never mind the pay, the kids are so fun to watch...I am tired of those half dead old pple around me, they are self centered, very selfish and greedy..

They will contact me on Monday to discuss more details of my own class.

Oh, the pay? It's range from $10.00-$20.00 an hour. But likely I may get $15/hr.

It's close by, drive 10-15 minutes. That's a good thing..

So, let's see....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home